Aloe Vera Glycerine makes surface of the skin smoother because of its cohesive effect on the superficial flanking epidermal cells by sticking them together. Glycerine improves skins natural youth and vigor, skin becomes soft, smoother, moist and glowing.
History Of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is really quite an incredible plant known for 5000 years and used therapeutically . It is a succulent plant and part of the lily family (Liliaceae), the same family that garlic and onions belong to.
Aloe Vera Benefits
Different parts of the plant are used for different effects on the body and Aloe Vera has both internal and external applications.
It is good to drink BeSure Aloe Vera juice ( the inner gel of the aloe plant) almost aloin free and even add it to smoothies to gain some of the benefits of this incredible plant. It is recommended to read the last section about over-use of this plant as well as dose recommendations.
Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids- no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies. The bulk of the Aloe Vera leaf is filled with a clear gel-like substance, which is approximately 99% water.
The list of benefits and effects for this miraculous plant are many -
1. BeSure Aloe Vera Is High in Vitamins & Minerals:
2. BeSure Aloe Vera is an Adaptogen
3. BeSure Aloe Helps with Digestion
4. BeSure Aloe Vera ---Helps in Detoxification
5. BeSure Aloe Vera is High in Amino Acids & Fatty Acids
6. BeSure Aloe Vera -- Alkalizes the Body
7. Cardiovascular Health
8. BeSure Aloe Vera helps to Boost the Immune System
9. BeSure Aloe Vera is Great for the Skin
10. Disinfectant, Anti-biotic, Anti-microbial, Germicidal, Anti-bacterial, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal & Anti-viral:
11. BeSure Aloe Vera helps to Reduce Inflammation
12. Weight Loss – A Secondary effect
|Brand||This product is available from Besure|
Ships in 2-3 days